What is the cost of camp?
Camper early registration beings the week of February 1st. During early registration, the cost is $595 for the first camper and $295 for additional campers. Additional campers beyond four are free.
After April 1st, the price increases to $625 for the first camper and $325 additional campers. Additional campers beyond four are free.
Here is a chart that explains the pricing:
What is the Cancellation Policy?
- Camper cost includes a $50 nonrefundable registration fee (per family)
- Cancellation by June 1st will entitle you to a refund of your Camp Hope payment cost less the $50 registration fee.
- Cancellation by Junee 15th will entitle you to a 50% refund of your Camp Hope payment.
- After June 15th there is no refund for cancellation
Is there a cost for volunteers?
No, there is no cost for volunteers at Camp Hope, although we do invite you to consider a donation which will be used to help sponsor campers who have financial needs.
Who can be a camper at Camp Hope? What are the grade level cutoffs?
There are three tracts for campers, depending on their grade level completed. They are:
- Camper – Just finished 2nd grade through finished 7th grade
- Senior Camper – Just finished 8th grade – This is a program tailored to provide a unique, fun, and challenging experience for this age group – a highlight for many past senior campers! It includes special events off campus and powerful talks and witnesses’ offering a vision for choosing to live for Christ as they enter their high school years. As a note, due to the offsite activities of this program campers are asked to bring some extra money. The details of which will be communicated to registered families in advance of camp.
- C.L.A.S. Act – Catholic Love in Active Service – Just finished 9th grade – This is still a camper registration. This program offers several types of experiences. 1) Challenges on and off campus to learn to offer themselves in service to others. 2) The necessary training for being a counselor and support to activities at Camp Hope. A past highlight for 9th graders has been planning and a running a night activity for boys and girls at camp. 3) Talks and activities tailored to this group. They will be in their own cabin grouping with some great adults to lead, support and work along side them. Further details about this program including spending money and permission forms will be emailed to registered families in advance of camp.
When is the registration deadline for campers?
Camper registration ends June 1st. After June 1st, please contact Camp Hope directly about registering your camper.
When is everything due?
Here is the official timeline:
When is the deadline for handing in all required paperwork for campers and volunteers?
The deadline for ALL paperwork for both campers and volunteers is July 1st.