What is the cost of camp?
Camper registration will begin the week of June 1st. The cost is $575 for the first camper and $250 for additional campers. Camper registration ends July 1st. Please note the cancellation policy below.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding payment, please email email@example.com.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
- Camper cost includes a $50 nonrefundable registration fee (per family)
- Cancellation by July 1st will entitle you to a refund of your Camp Hope payment cost less the $50 registration fee.
- Cancellation by July 15th will entitle you to a 50% refund of your Camp Hope payment.
- After July 15th there is no refund for cancellation
Is there a cost for volunteers?
No, there is no cost for volunteers at Camp Hope, although we do invite you to consider a donation which will be used to help sponsor campers who have financial needs.
Who can be a camper at Camp Hope? What are the grade level cutoffs?
There are three tracts for campers, depending on their grade level completed. They are:
- Camper – Just finished 2nd grade through finished 7th grade
- Senior Camper – Just finished 8th grade – This is a program tailored to provide a unique, fun, and challenging experience for this age group – a highlight for many past senior campers! It includes special events off campus and powerful talks and witnesses’ offering a vision for choosing to live for Christ as they enter their high school years. As a note, due to the offsite activities of this program campers are asked to bring some extra money. The details of which will be communicated to registered families in advance of camp.
- C.L.A.S. Act – Catholic Love in Active Service – Just finished 9th grade – This is still a camper registration. This program offers several types of experiences. 1) Challenges on and off campus to learn to offer themselves in service to others. 2) The necessary training for being a counselor and support to activities at Camp Hope. A past highlight for 9th graders has been planning and a running a night activity for boys and girls at camp. 3) Talks and activities tailored to this group. They will be in their own cabin grouping with some great adults to lead, support and work along side them. Further details about this program including spending money and permission forms will be emailed to registered families in advance of camp.
When is the registration deadline for campers?
Camper registration ends July 1st. After July 1st, please contact Camp Hope directly about registering your camper.
When is everything due?
Here is the official timeline:
When is the deadline for handing in all required paperwork for campers and volunteers?
The deadline for ALL paperwork for both campers and volunteers is July 1st.
How do I order t-shirts?
What steps are required of an adult volunteer?
The steps required of adult volunteers can be found HERE.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the camp staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.