Teens Volunteer – (under 18yrs of age – finished 10th 11th or 12th)
One of main elements that makes Camp Hope such a special week is the presence of Christ filled volunteers to love and serve our campers throughout the week. In years past many parents, siblings, friends, and neighbors have volunteered to serve in every area of camp and the result is the same – they leave feeling like they received more than they gave! There is something about emptying ourselves in loving service towards others that allows Christ to then fill us up and meet our every need. Volunteers of the past have taken time off work, made arrangements for younger children and travelled great distances in response to the Lord’s invitation to serve at Camp. Will you answer that call?
The process to apply as a volunteer is as follows:
- Complete online volunteer application
- Submit recommendation letter from reference within two weeks after applying
- Wait to be contacted regarding volunteer confirmation.
- If accepted as a volunteer, follow the instructions emailed to you.
Note that due to space limitations and specific role needs, not all volunteers applying will be able to serve at Camp Hope. Application submission does not ensure acceptance as a volunteer.
High school teens 10th grade and up are eligible to serve in the following areas:
- Cabin Counselor 2nd through 9th grade (primary role)
- Life guard
- Service Crew
- August 2, 2021 - August 8, 2021
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm